CHICAGO — Shootings have left four people dead and three wounded since Saturday, police said.
• At 12:01 a.m. Sunday, a 26-year-old woman was shot and killed while she was on a porch in Roseland.
• At 10:24 p.m. Saturday, a 17-year-old and 19-year-old man were gunned down in Auburn Gresham.
• At 2:29 p.m., a 24-year-old man was found shot dead in South Shore.
In non-fatal shootings:
• At 1:58 a.m. Sunday, a 29-year-old man was shot in East Side, police said. The man was walking on the sidewalk in the 10800 block of South Avenue H when someone walked up to him and fired shots.
The man was hit in his left leg and he was taken to Trinity Hospital. His condition was not available but he was listed as "stable," police said.
The shooting was possibly gang-related, a police source said.
• At 10:38 p.m. Saturday, a 19-year-old man was shot in Austin, police said. The man was standing on the sidewalk in the 5000 block of West Huron Street when he heard shots and felt pain.
The man was hit in his left leg and he took himself to West Suburban Hospital. His condition was not available but he was listed as "stable," police said.
• At 2:31 p.m., a 27-year-old man was shot in West Humboldt Park.
No one was in custody in these shootings.