BRIDGEPORT — Here are seven things to do in the neighborhood this weekend.
• Halfway To St. Patrick's Day At Sox Park: The first 20,000 fans in the park Friday night will get a White Sox "flat cap" sponsored by Jameson Irish Whiskey. A fireworks show will take place after the game. 7:10 p.m. at Guaranteed Rate Field, 333 W. 35th St.
• Chicago River Marathon: This is the first year the rowing race will launch and end at the Eleanor Street Boathouse. Visitors can watch from the launch site or at the Chicago Riverwalk Downtown, and an after-party will be held at Duck Inn, 2701 S. Eleanor St. From about 7 a.m.-11 a.m. at 2828 S. Eleanor St.
• Hurricane Harvey Fundraiser At Chinatown Strings Ramen: Hurricane victims will received donations of 15 percent of all orders at Strings Ramen on Saturday via the Red Cross. 11 a.m.-midnight at 2141 S. Archer Ave.
Sunday City Market at Antique Taco. [Provided/Avery House]
• Last Day of Sunday City Market: Antique Taco's eclectic take on a farmers market will hold its last day of the season Sunday. It will host a "grand finale" featuring 17 vendors, free bike check-ups, entertainment and, of course, fresh produce and food.
• Bears Watch Parties: Shinnick's Pub is hosting a tailgate Sunday for the opener of the Bears season. A $30 ticket gets you bloody marys, beer, burgers, hot dogs and more. 3758 S. Union Ave. beginning at noon.
Saturday and Sunday
• Midnight Circus at McKinley Park: Head under the Little Big Top for family-friendly community-building. The circus acts as a fundraiser for Chicago parks, and admission is $5. 2210 W. Pershing Road, performances are at noon and 3 p.m. both days.
• Bridgeport Catholic Academy fundraiser: Starting on Saturday, the South Side Fuel Center Plus gas station will unveil two pumps decorated in the Catholic school's colors. Proceeds from sales made at those pumps will go to the school. 970 W. Pershing Road.