LINCOLN SQUARE — It's the weekend, Lincoln Square, let's not waste it on errands.
Here are six fun things to do in the neighborhood, starting tonight.
• Global Dance Party at Old Town School of Folk Music. After a quick dance lesson, the Hoyle Brothers will take to the stage for two hours of "honky-tonk stomp." Tickets are $12, 8:30 p.m. Friday, 4545 N. Lincoln Ave.
• Open House Chicago offers an all-access pass to more than 200 buildings across the city. Close to home, check out the Airstream atop the roof at 1807 W. Sunnyside Ave. and tour the recently restored All Saints Episcopal Church, 4550 N. Hermitage Ave.
The Airstream will be open to visitors 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday; All Saints will be open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 12:30 to 5 p.m. Sunday. Admission is free.
• Celebrate Oktoberfestiversary with Begyle and Dovetail breweries, noon to 10 p.m. Saturday. Enjoy live music, food trucks and beer, 1800 W. Cuyler Ave.
• The weekend forecast calls for temperatures in the 70s. Take advantage of outdoor patio season while you can at Gene's Sausage Shop's rooftop, open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
• Lincoln Square and Ravenswood eateries are teaming for the area's first ever restaurant week. The event kicks off Sunday; click here for the complete list of participants and their food and drink specials.
• The Ravenswood Neighbors Association is hosting a communitywide garage sale Sunday. Search for deals and treasures at more than 45 homes, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Click here for map.
For more neighborhood news, listen to DNAinfo Radio here.