The new stations were announced by Ald. Ameya Pawar in his weekly newsletter to constituents.
Look for the distinctive blue bikes, which can be rented via membership or daily pass, at the following locations:
- Rockwell and Addison streets
- Leavitt and Addison streets
- Oakley Avenue and Irving Park Road
- Campbell and Montrose avenues
- CTA Rockwell Brown Line station
A Divvy station was also announced for Leavitt Street and Lawrence Avenue, the result of moving a station currently found at Eastwood and Lincoln avenues.
With the added stations, the number of Divvy docks in the 47th Ward now totals 27.
For more neighborhood news, listen to DNAinfo Radio here: