CHICAGO — Two people were killed and at least 15 others wounded Saturday night and Sunday.
Earlier in the weekend, two people were killed and 15 wounded, bring the weekend totals up to four dead and 30 injured in citywide shootings.
Corey Brownlee, 32, was shot to death in Washington Park about 2:40 a.m. Sunday, police said. A 27-year-old woman was shot in her lower right leg during the incident, which happened in the 6000 block of South Indiana Avenue.
In Gage Park, 20-year-old Joshua Martinez was shot to death during a fight about 1 a.m. Sunday. Police are questioning a person of interest.
In other shootings:
• A 20-year-old man was shot in his hand and torso in Belmont Cragin about 4:10 a.m. Sunday, said Officer Michael Sullivan, a police spokesman.
The victim was arguing with his girlfriend outside in the 5400 block of West Diversey Avenue when someone intervened and shot the man. The victim was taken to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center in "stable condition."
• A 28-year-old man walked into Loretto Hospital early Sunday with a gunshot wound in his arm, Sullivan said. The man claimed he was shot near the intersection of West Van Buren Street and South Lotus Avenue in Austin about 3 a.m.
• About 2 a.m. Sunday, a 25-year-old man walked into Stroger Hospital with a gunshot wound to his right abdomen and right foot, police said. The man said he was shot early Saturday while walking from a friend's home in the 5900 block of South Talman Avenue in Chicago Lawn.
The victim told police had not sought medical attention sooner because he was heavily intoxicated.
• In Pilsen, a 30-year-old man was shot in his arm in the 1500 block of West 18th Place about 12:45 a.m. Sunday, Sullivan said. The victim is in good condition at the University of Illinois Hospital.
• An 18-year-old man was shot in his leg in North Lawndale about 12:30 a.m. Sunday, Sullivan said. The victim was standing with a group of people in the 3800 block of West Roosevelt Road when shots rang out. The victim was in "stable condition" at Mount Sinai Hospital.
• A 28-year-old woman is in critical condition at Stroger Hospital after she was shot in her head in Humboldt Park early Sunday, police said. The woman was driving a car with a male passenger in the 900 block of North Kedzie Avenue when a dark SUV pulled up about 12:30 a.m.
Someone inside fired shots, striking the woman. No other injuries were reported, and police said the incident appears gang-related.
• Two people are in serious condition after being shot in South Deering about 11:58 p.m. Saturday, police said. The victims were on a front porch in the 10000 block of South Crandon Avenue when a gunman opened fire.
A 42-year-old man was shot in his face, while a 42-year-old woman was shot in her leg. Both were taken in serious condition to Advocate Christ Medical Center. Police said the male victim has gang ties.
• In Austin, a 30-year-old man was shot in his leg about 11:25 p.m. Saturday, Sullivan said. The man was standing in the 4900 block of West Hubbard Street when someone walked up and began shooting. The victim is in "stable condition" at Stroger Hospital.
• A 26-year-old woman was shot in Englewood about 11:10 p.m. Saturday, Sullivan said. The woman was standing with two males on the sidewalk in the 5900 block of South Halsted Street when someone in a black hoodie walked up and began shooting.
The woman was hit in her right leg and taken to Stroger Hospital in "stable condition."
• Three people were shot in West Town about 10:25 p.m. Saturday, Sullivan said. The victims were standing in the 2700 block of West North Avenue when a male passenger in a dark SUV opened fire.
A 25-year-old man was shot in his abdomen and drove himself to Norwegian American Hospital before being transferred to Stroger. A 22-year-old woman was shot in her calf and self-transported to Saint Elizabeth Hospital. A 28-year-old man was shot in his calf and treated and released from Saint Mary of Nazareth Hospital Center.
• About 10:10 p.m. Saturday in West Garfield Park, a 22-year-old man was shot in his buttocks and stomach in the first block of North Pulaski Road, Sullivan said. The victim was arguing with someone who pulled a gun and shot the victim.
No one was in custody for any of the shootings.