CHICAGO — A man electrocuted while performing maintenance on a third-story window in Lakeview Thursday has died, officials said.
Juan Soto Garcia, 24, of the 4300 block of West 31st Street in Little Village, was shocked about 3 p.m. Thursday, officials said.
Garcia was replacing a third-story apartment window in the 700 block of West Oakdale Avenue when he fell, grabbed wires and was electrocuted, a witness said.
Soto was rushed to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center in critical condition, authorities said. Soto died sometime Friday from electrocution and a fall, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office.