A fire broke out at the Westbeth Artists' Residence at 463 West St., near Bethune Street, on Sept. 18, 2011.
A fire broke out at 550 W. 120th St. on Friday afternoon after a welding accident, authorities said.
A transformer fire erupted at 11 Madison Ave. Saturday afternoon, according to the FDNY.
A fire broke out inside a penthouse at the Hotel Kimberly Monday afternoon, authorities said.
A candle set a cabinet on fire inside a Bleecker Street building Thursday morning, injuring a female resident, the FDNY said.
A fire broke out at 535 E. 78th St., near York Avenue on Thursday afternoon.
The blaze broke out inside a fifth-floor apartment at 101 E. 116th St. on Aug. 31, 2011.
A fire broke out at 334 W. 49th Street, between Eighth and Ninth avenues, on Thursday afternoon, officials said.
A manager at the Flea Market Cafe says the fire's cause is a mystery.
A fire at the popular Avenue A Flea Market Cafe Monday was set intentionally, police said.
A fire erupted in 323 E. Ninth St. just after 7:40 p.m. Saturday, fire officials said.
A group of 75 tenants are suing their landlord for allegedly creating dangerous conditions that led to the April 2010 blaze at 283 and 285 Grand St.
A fire erupted in a laundromat at 3802 Broadway, near 158th Street, Thursday afternoon, authorities said.
Jennifer Tzar, 44, allegedly had a 10-pound stash of marijauna in her SoHo apartment, which was discovered after a fire there Friday morning.
Three hotel employees were taken to the hospital after fire erupted in the basement of the Waldorf Astoria hotel Thursday afternoon, fire officials said.
Get Our Daily Afternoon News Update Newsletter
Thank you for signing up!
Would you like to sign up for additional newsletters?
Thank you for signing up for additional newsletters.