Firefighters rescued a person from a fire on Cook Street, near Graham Avenue, in Bushwick Monday.
Madonna Badger says goodbye to her daughters Lily, Sarah and Grace at Upper East Side funeral.
Madonna Badger grieved at the Frank E. Campbell Funeral home after her family was killed in a fire.
A third-alarm fire tore through 4945 Broadway, near 207th St., late Tuesday night, fire officials said.
A man was critically injured and his dog killed in an early-morning fire on East 24th Street.
The blaze started in a 12th floor apartment at 545 West 126 St,, fire officials said.
A fire broke in a store below the First Corinthian Baptist Church on Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd.
A fire broke out at the New York Athletic Club, at 180 Central Park South, on Saturday night.
The facade of the Tick Tock Diner, on 34th Street and Eighth Avenue, caught fire on Dec. 18, 2011.
A fire broke out at 21 First Ave., near East 1st Street on Dec. 16, 2011.
Family of Councilman Ydanis Rodriguez lives in the building on Sherman Ave., near Academy Street.
There was a fire in the basement of the Venezuelan Mission to the UN at 335 E. 46th St. on Saturday.
A fire broke at on the third floor of 26 St. Mark's Pl. Friday morning, authorities said.
Three were injured after a fire broke out at Georgia's Cafe and Bakery on West 89th Street.
A fire broke out at a residential high-rise on East 38th Street Monday morning, the FDNY said.
Get Our Daily Afternoon News Update Newsletter
Thank you for signing up!
Would you like to sign up for additional newsletters?
Thank you for signing up for additional newsletters.