The fire at 130 E. 75th St., near Lexington Avenue, began at 1:28 p.m. Wednesday, officials said.
Six people, including four firefighters, were injured in the fire at 89 Columbia Street, officials said.
A three-alarm fire erupted at 65-55 Maurice Ave. on March 27, 2012.
Shun Jing Furniture on 18th Avenue in Bensonhurst caught fire Monday about 8:45 a.m.
A three-alarm fire ripped through a home on West 217th Street early Friday, injuring 12 firefighters.
A woman reportedly set fire to at least 15 trash cans across Midtown Monday.
A blaze broke out at 144 Richardson St. in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, Saturday morning, the FDNY said.
A fire broke out in a high-rise building at 185 St. Mark's Place in St. George Wednesday, the FDNY said.
A fire broke out at a residential building at 184 Lafayette St. early Wednesday morning, the FDNY said.
A fire broke out at a bakery on Utica Avenue in the Flatlands section of Brooklyn Friday, the FDNY said.
The Con Ed transformer in a vault at 333 W. 33rd St. sparked just after noon, fire officials said.
The blaze began inside a vacant apartment at 413 E. 90th Street about 1:15 p.m., the FDNY said.
A fire broke out at the Congee Village restaurant at 101 Orchard St., next to the LES Tenement Museum.
A woman was seriously injured in a fire at 2500 McDonald Ave. near Avenue X in Brooklyn Thursday.
A fire broke out at 400 Chambers Street, near River Terrace, on Feb. 20, 2012.
Get Our Daily New York Newsletter
Thank you for signing up!
Would you like to sign up for additional newsletters?
Thank you for signing up for additional newsletters.