CHICAGO — Shootings killed three people and wounded seven others on Friday.
• At 8:15 p.m., a 52-year-old man was gunned down in Back of the Yards.
• At 6:30 pm., a 64-year-old woman was shot to death in Rogers Park. She wasn't the intended victim of the shooting, police said.
• At 3:57 p.m., a 26-year-old man was shot and killed in Ashburn. Another man was wounded.
In non-fatal shootings:
• At 5:15 p.m., a 28-year-old man was shot in Park Manor, police said. The man was walking in the first block of East 70th Street when a dark-colored car drove up to him and people in the car fired shots.
The man was hit in the back side of his body. He was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center, where his condition was not available but he was listed as "stable," police said.
• At 3:45 p.m., a 19-year-old man was shot in Roseland, police said. The man was in the 200 block of West 94th Street when he got into a fight with someone he knows. The other person left but then came back in a light-colored car and fired shots at the man.
The man was hit in his face and chest. He was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center, where his condition was not available but he was listed as "stable," police said.
• At 3:30 p.m., a 21-year-old man and 30-year-old man were shot in Hermosa, police said. The men were walking in the 1700 block of North Keeler Avenue when someone drove up to them, got out of the car and fired shots at them.
The 21-year-old was hit in the left side of his face and was taken to Stroger Hospital in good condition, police said. The 30-year-old was hit in his face and chest and he was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in critical condition.
No one was in custody in these shootings.