ROGERS PARK — Finally, Rogers Park has Divvy.
The bike-sharing service that first came to the city in summer 2013 hasn't been found north of Berwyn Avenue in Edgewater until now.
The stations, like at Loyola Park and on Morse Avenue, are now up and running.
Here are all the Divvy locations in the neighborhood:
• Southeast corner of Ridge and Touhy avenues
• Southeast corner of Clark Street and Touhy Avenue
• Northeast corner of Sheridan Road and Greenleaf Avenue
• Southeast corner of Clark Street and Lunt Avenue
• Northeast corner of Glenwood and Morse avenues
• Northeast corner of Clark Street and Columbia avenues
• Loyola Avenue, just west of Sheridan Road
For more neighborhood news, listen to DNAinfo Radio here: