EDGEWATER — The neighborhood is set to get seven new Divvy docking stations next spring.
The bike-sharing service announced its delayed rollout of 175 stations, which will bring its total to 475 stations with 4,750 total bikes.
The new locations will connect Edgewater and Rogers Park and be at the following locations:
• North Broadway and Granville Avenue (sidewalk, curbside)
• Clark Street and Granville (sidewalk, building-side)
• North Broadway and Thorndale Avenue (sidewalk, curbside)
• Lakefront Trail (at Bryn Mawr Avenue)
• North Broadway and Bryn Mawr Avenue (sidewalk, building-side)
• Clark and Berwyn Avenue (on street)
• Margate Park Field House