CHICAGO — One person was killed and at least 11 others wounded in shootings Saturday night and Sunday.
Earlier in the weekend, three people were killed and 23 wounded, bringing weekend totals to four dead and at least 34 injured.
Early Sunday, 21-year-old Cindy Bahena was fatally shot in her head while riding in a car in Logan Square.
In other shootings:
• A 26-year-old man was shot in his left thigh about 2:40 p.m. in the 400 block of East 133rd Street in a possible gang-related incident, police said. He was injured when someone emerged from a gangway and fired shots. The victim was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center, where his condition had stabilized.
• About 1:20 p.m. Sunday, a 17-year-old boy was shot in his right leg near 113th Place and Elizabeth Street in Morgan Park, police said. The victim was taken to MetroSouth Hospital, where his condition had stabilized. Authorities said the shooting may have been gang-related.
• About 12:55 p.m. Sunday in the 200 block of West 111th Street, a 21-year-old man was shot in the middle of his back, police said. He was taken in stable condition to Advocate Christ Hospital.
• A 23-year-old woman was shot twice in her thigh in New City around 6 a.m. Sunday. Police said the woman, who was shot near West 47th Street and South Loomis Boulevard, associates with gang members. She was listed in stable condition at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center.
• In Albany Park, a 21-year-old man was shot during a drive-by about 3:20 a.m. Sunday, police said. The man was walking on the sidewalk in the 4700 block of North Drake Avenue when someone inside a silver sedan opened fire, striking the victim in his shin.
Someone drove the victim — whom cops called a documented gang member — to Swedish Covenant Hospital.
• Two men were shot in West Town about 1:45 a.m. Sunday, police said. The pair was standing in the 2500 block of West Division Street when a group of males walked up and someone began shooting.
A 21-year-old man was shot in left shoulder and taken in "stable condition" to Stroger Hospital, police said, while another 21-year-old man was shot in his right foot and taken to Norwegian American Hospital.
Police said both victims were documented gang members.
• About 11:30 p.m. Saturday, a 38-year-old woman was sitting in a parked car in the 10000 block of South Martin Luther King Jr. Drive in Roseland when someone in a silver sedan pulled up and opened fire.
The woman was grazed in her left shoulder and refused medical attention, police said.
• In Bridgeport, a 24-year-old man was shot in his right forearm while driving a car around 10:50 p.m. Saturday, police said. The man was stopped at a stop sign in the 3200 block of South Racine Avenue when someone walked up and began shooting.
The victim, whom cops called a documented gang member, drove himself to Stroger Hospital, where he was listed in "stable condition," according to police.
• A 16-year-old boy was shot in his left foot in Grand Boulevard about 9:25 p.m. Saturday, police said. The teen was walking on the sidewalk in the 500 block of East 47th Street when two males exited a car and fired shots.
The victim was taken to Mercy Hospital and Medical Center.
• About 4:30 p.m. Saturday, a 36-year-old man was shot in his waist and hip while standing in the 7900 block of South Vernon Avenue in Chatham, police said.
The man, whom cops called a gang member, was driven by a friend to Jackson Park Hospital, where he was listed in good condition.
No one was in custody for any of the shootings.