The Horner Park Advisory Council, which assists with programming at Ravenswood Manor Park, just released its summer concert lineup, which includes a number of fan favorites as well as new faces.
- June 14, 7 p.m.: The Slate Band
- June 28, 7 p.m.: Jeffrey Foucault
- June 29, 5 p.m.: The Comedy of Errors, Spectralia Theatre's Bard in the Parks
- June 30: Narloch Piano Studio student recital, 3 p.m.; The Comedy of Errors, Spectralia Theatre‘s Bard in the Parks, 5 p.m.
- July 12, 7 p.m.: Big Manor Square Dance with the fabulous Golden Horse Ranch Band
- July 26, 7 p.m.: Bailey Dee’s Rockabilly Round-Up
- Aug. 9, 7 p.m.: Garrett Boileve
- Aug. 23, 7 p.m.: Talanis and Jans
The concerts are free and open to all. The advisory council does welcome donations to support the concert series, along with other park programs and improvements.
The Chicago Tribune reported that Mumford & Sons, Phoenix, Vampire Weekend and the Killers will be among the bands at this year's Lollapalooza in Grant Park, scheduled for Aug. 2-4.