CHICAGO — Students at Roberto Clemente High School were hospitalized Friday after eating brownies, according to reports.
About noon, the students were at the high school at 1147 N. Western Ave. when they ate an "unknown substance," according to Michael Carroll, a Chicago Police Department spokesman.
Five students were hospitalized, Carroll said.
Three of the students were taken to Norwegian American Hospital and another student was taken to Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, according to the Sun-Times.
The students had eaten brownies, according to the Sun-Times.