CHICAGO — Police are warning residents after a string of robberies at South Side businesses in the past three weeks.
Police did not have any further details on the incidents. They occurred at:
• 1:54 p.m. Sept. 19 in the 4300 Block of South Mozart Street in Brighton Park
• 8 p.m. Sept. 26 in the 4100 Block of West 63rd Street in West Lawn
• 8:50 p.m. Sept. 26 in the 3100 Block of South Ashland Avenue in McKinley Park
• 9:41 p.m. Sept. 27 in the 3300 Block of West 55th Street in Gage Park
• 9:51 p.m. Sept. 27 in the 5100 Block of South Archer Avenue in Archer Heights
• 9 p.m. Oct. 4 in the 4300 Block of South California Avenue in Brighton Park
One robber was described aHispanic man age 20-30 who was 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-11 and weighed 150-180 pounds, police said. He had one tattoo on his left arm and one on his lower right arm, and he covered his face during the crime.
Anyone with information about the incidents was asked to call police at 312-747-8382.