CHICAGO — Shootings across Chicago have killed one person and wounded 18 people since Friday afternoon.
In non-fatal shootings:
• In Gage Park, a 15-year-old boy was shot in his arm around 2:55 a.m. Saturday while in a vehicle in the 5400 block of South Campbell Avenue. He was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital. His condition was not available.
• In Greater Grand Crossing, a 52-year-old man was shot while in the 7500 block of South Wentworth Avenue around 2:35 a.m.
The man was standing outside when someone got out of a vehicle and shot at him. The victim was taken to St. Bernard Hospital after being shot in his leg. His condition was not available.
• In Austin, an 18-year-old man was shot in his finger around 2:06 a.m. while in the 1300 block of North Lavergne Avenue.
He was sitting in the back seat of a vehicle when someone fired into it. The victim was taken to West Suburban Hospital in good condition.
• In Humboldt Park, two people were shot while standing on a corner around 1:53 a.m. in the 1400 block of North Kildare Avenue. They were shot by someone inside a dark van.
A 23-year-old man was shot in his ankle and taken to Norwegian American Hospital in good condition. A 22-year-old man was grazed in the cheek and refused medical attention.
• In Chatham, a 56-year-old woman was shot while walking on a sidewalk in the 8000 block of South Cottage Grove Avenue around 1:40 a.m.
She heard gunshots before she realized had been shot in her head. The woman was taken to Jackson Park Hospital in good condition.
• In Auburn Gresham, a 26-year-old man was shot while sitting on a porch in the 8800 block of South Ada Street around 1:14 a.m.
The victim, who police say has no gang affiliation, was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center after being shot in his arm. He was in good condition, police said.
• In South Shore, a 17-year-old girl was shot three times in her right leg while riding in a vehicle. The incident occurred in the 7600 block of South Stony Island Avenue at 12:30 a.m.
The car was traveling north when a gray sedan with multiple people stopped at a light. An argument ensued and someone inside the other car started shooting.
The girl was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in good condition.
• In Austin, a 28-year-old man is in critical condition after being shot in his head. The incident occurred in the 5800 block of West Ohio Street around 11:55 p.m. Friday.
Officers responded to calls of shots fired and saw the victim laying on the sidewalk. The victim was taken to Stroger Hospital.
• In Tri-Taylor, a man in his 20s was shot in his right side while in the 1900 block of West Ogden Avenue around 11:10 p.m.
He took himself to Stoger Hospital and later walked out against medical advice. Police say he was highly uncooperative.
• In Belmont Cragin, a 38-year-old man was shot in his head while in an alley in the 4900 block of West Wolfram Street around 10:15 p.m.
A black vehicle approached the man where he was standing in the alley. Four men got out, and one of them fired at him before they all fled in the vehicle. The victim was taken to Stroger Hospital.
• In Austin, a 17-year-old boy was shot in a drive-by in the 4900 block of West Rice Street around 7:24 p.m. He was shot in his abdomen by someone inside a dark-colored sedan.
The boy was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in serious condition.
• In South Shore, two men were shot around 7:22 p.m. while they were in a car in the 6700 South Stony Island Avenue.
The victims heard numerous gunshots before they realized they were shot. They drove themselves to Advocate Trinity Hospital.
A 24-year-old man was shot in his arm and leg while a 29-year-old man was shot in his arm.
• In North Lawndale, an 18-year-old man was shot in a drive-by in the 4000 block of West Roosevelt Road around 6:45 p.m.
He was shot in his hip by someone in a black vehicle before running to a home in the 4000 block of West Grenshaw Street, where 911 was called. The man was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in good condition.
• In Grand Boulevard, a 15-year-old boy was shot in a drive-by in the 900 block of East Pershing Road around 5:58 p.m.
He was taken to Comer Children's Hospital in good condition with a wound to his hand.
• In Humboldt Park, a 32-year-old man was shot in his left wrist and taken to Norweigan Hospital. The incident occurred in the 600 block of North Lawndale Avenue around 4:59 p.m.
No one is in custody in any of the incidents.