CHICAGO — Seven people have been wounded in shootings since Friday, police said.
• At 2:28 a.m. Saturday, a 26-year-old man and 18-year-old man were shot in Little Village.
• At 2:10 a.m., a 32-year-old man was shot in Auburn Gresham, police said. The man was sitting in a car in the 1200 block of West 79th Street when another car drove up and someone inside fired shots at the man.
The man was hit in his forearm and he was taken to Holy Cross Hospital, where his condition was not available but he was listed as "stable," police said.
The man is a documented gang member, a police source said.
• At 7:15 p.m. Friday, an 18-year-old man was shot in Auburn Gresham, police said. The man was walking on the sidewalk in the 1800 block of West 87th Street when he heard shots and felt pain.
The man was hit in his left hand and he took himself to Little Company of Mary Hospital, where his condition was not available but he was listed as "stable," police said.
• At 10:29 a.m., two men were shot in North Lawndale, police said. A 26-year-old man was in the 1500 block of South Christiana Avenue when he was shot in his face and neck.
The man was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in fair condition, police said.
A 24-year-old man was shot multiple times in his face, stomach and arm and he took himself to Mount Sinai Hospital. His condition was not available but police said he was listed as "stable."
• At 7:53 a.m., a 27-year-old woman was shot in Roseland, police said. The woman was in the 400 block of East 109th Street when a man walked up and fired shots.
The woman was hit in her right leg and was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in good condition, police said.
No one was in custody in these shootings.