CHICAGO — Shootings have killed four people and wounded five since Monday, police said.
• Most recently, at 3:11 a.m. Tuesday, a 22-year-old man was found shot to death in Auburn Gresham.
• At 11:43 p.m. Monday, a 23-year-old man was shot to death in Little Village.
• At 6:30 p.m., a 30-year-old man was shot and killed in Chicago Lawn.
In non-fatal shootings:
• At 11:30 p.m. Monday, a 31-year-old man was shot in South Shore, police said. The man was a passenger in a car driving in the 7600 block of South Coles Avenue when another man got out of a dark-colored car and fired shots at him, police said.
The victim was hit in his neck and face and he took himself to Jackson Park Hospital, police said. He was transferred to Stroger Hospital in serious condition.
• At 8:02 p.m., a 21-year-old man was shot in Avalon Park, police said. The man was walking down the street in the 8100 block of South Blackstone Avenue when a man walked out of a gangway and fired shots at the victim.
The victim was hit in his right arm and taken to Northwestern Hospital in good condition, police said.
• At 1:46 p.m., a 33-year-old man was shot in Roseland, police said. The man was driving east near 102nd Street and South Indiana Avenue when someone in a silver-colored car fired shots at him. As the man approached South Calumet Avenue, the person in the silver car pulled alongside him and fired shots again.
The man was hit multiple times throughout his body and he drove himself to the 10100 block of South Vernon Avenue, where he called someone he knew and he or she drove the man to Little Company of Mary Hospital, police said.
The man was transferred to Advocate Christ Medical Center, where his condition was not available but he was listed as "stable," police said.
• At 12:28 p.m., a 53-year-old man was shot in Austin, police said. The man was in the first block of North Cicero Avenue when two or three men came out of a gangway and fired shots at him.
The man was hit in his leg and taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where his condition was not available but he was listed as "stable," police said.
The shooters possibly drove away in a waiting black minivan an an alley, police said.
No one was in custody in these shootings.