ANDERSONVILLE — The Andersonville Development Corporation recently celebrated the local business community with its 5th annual Andersonville Honors Gala.
The award ceremony and fundraising party, held March 31 at the Neo-Futurarium, 5153 N. Ashland Ave., honored the communities favorite places to eat, drink, and shop among other categories. From Feb. 22 to March 4, nominations for the awards were submitted via an online survey and more than 1,500 community members voted.
“It was great to see the Andersonville Community come together to honor its best, support localism and sustainability, and have a blast while doing it,” said Don Cortelyou, President of the Andersonville Development Corporation.
• Welcome Addition Award: Pastoral & Appellation Restaurant, 5212 N. Clark St.
• Good Neighbor Award: Women & Children Bookstore, 5233 N. Clark St.
• Best Place to Eat: Anteprima, 5316 N. Clark St.
• Best Place to Drink: Marty's Martini Bar, 1511 W. Balmoral Ave.
• Hidden Gem Award: Taste of Lebanon, 1509 W. Foster Ave.
• Arts Organization of the Year Award: Swedish American Museum, 5211 N. Clark St.