CHICAGO — Harrison (11th) District Police issued three separate alerts about robbery patterns in Garfield Park and North Lawndale Friday.
In the first alert, police say two robbers with a gun have approached people on the street and taken their wallets, money, purses and cellphones. The robberies occurred in East Garfield Park on the:
• 3400 block of West Arthington Street on Feb. 14 at 12:30 p.m.
• 3400 block of West Arthington Street on Feb. 15 at 6:30 p.m.
• 3500 block of West Arthington Street on Feb. 20 at 7:25 p.m.
Police also warned of delivery driver robberies in the 2700 block of West Flournoy Street in East Garfield Park. In one robbery, the man punched the delivery driver and took food items. In the other incident, two men grabbed food items and fled on foot. The robberies occurred in the same block at:
• Feb. 23 at 5:56 p.m.
• Feb. 25 at 10:55 p.m.
A man has robbed two people after they withdrew money from ATMs on the West Side, police said. The robber said he had a weapon and demanded money from victims:
• in North Lawndale, in the 3300 block of West Roosevelt Road on March 1 at 3:30 a.m.
• in Garfield Park, in the 4100 block of West Madison Avenue on March 1 at 12:50 p.m.
Anyone with information about these robberies is asked to call police at (312) 744-8263.
For more neighborhood news, listen to DNAinfo Radio here: