CHICAGO — Pizza is always a good option, but especially when you get a good deal on it.
We rounded up some of the city's best deals on pizza, whether by the slice or the whole pie.
Got a favorite pizza deal? Let us know in the comments.
• Armand's Pizzeria (4159 N. Western Ave.), North Center: Two-for-one pizza on Tuesday nights.
• Barraco's (3047 W. 111th St.): Get 25 percent off pizzas on Mondays. (Dine-in only)
• The Boiler Room (2210 N. California Ave.), Logan Square: THE PBJ special gets you a slice of pizza, a 16-ounce can of Pabst Blue Ribbon and a shot of Jameson for $8.50.
• Candlelite Chicago (7452 N. Western Ave.), West Rogers Park: Two-for-one pizza on Tuesday nights. (Dine-in only)
• Cleo's Bar & Grill (1935 W. Chicago Ave.), Ukrainian Village: $5 pies on Thursdays.
• Frasca (3358 N. Paulina St.), Lakeview: Buy one get one free pizza on Wednesdays. (Dine-in only)
• Gino's East, any location. From 11 a.m.-2 p.m. on any weekday you can get a 6-inch deep-dish pizza with a salad and a pop for $7.25.
• Gullivers Pizza & Pub (2727 W. Howard St.), West Rogers Park: On Mondays, get half off any thin crust pizza. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays get a large one-topping thin crust pizza for $10, to-go or for delivery only. On Fridays and Saturdays after 9 p.m., get half off any thin-crust pizza. (Dine-in only.)
• Pequod's Pizza (2207 N. Clybourn Ave.), Lincoln Park: From 11 a.m.-3 p.m. weekdays, get a 7-inch cheese pan pizza and a pop for $4.95.
• Piece Brewery & Pizzeria (1927 W. North Ave.), Wicker Park: On Sundays, get a large pizza and a growler of beer for $25.
• Pizzeria da Nella (1443 W. Fullerton Ave.), Lincoln Park: On Margherita Mondays, get a Margherita pizza for $7.
• Pizzeria Serio (1708 W. Belmont Ave.), Lakeview: On Tuesdays, buy a large pizza and get another half-off. On Thursdays, get a large pizza and a pitcher of beer for $20.
Know of a great weekly Chicago pizza deal we missed? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add it. You can also send us a tweet.
For more neighborhood news, listen to DNAinfo Radio here: