CHICAGO — In a city full of great burritos, a stand in Logan Square stands out, according to a list released Tuesday.
The carne asada burrito made at the stand owned by Ernesto Gonzalez and his brothers came in at No. 5.
The other Chicago spots on the Daily Meal's list are Irazu's chorizo burrito, and La Pasadita's Super Lomo burrito.
Irazu is located at 1865 N. Milwaukee Ave. La Pasadita is located at 1140 N. Ashland in Ukrainian Village.
Here is the Daily Meal's Top 10:
1) La Azteca Tortilleria, Los Angeles: Chile Relleno Burrito
2) La Taqueria, San Francisco: Carnitas
3) The Shed, Santa Fe, N.M.: Green Chile Burrito
4) Papalote Mexican Grill, San Francisco: Carne Asada
5) L’Patron, Chicago: Carne Asada
6) Gordo Taqueria, Albany, Calif.: Carnitas
7) La Tapatia, San Francisco: Al Pastor
8) King Burrito, Portland, Ore.: King Burrito
9) La Camaronera, Miami: Camaronera Burrito
10) Dos Toros Taqueria, New York City: Carnitas
Check out DNAinfo's "Good in the Hood with Ted Brunson" at Irazu: