The show starts at 8:20 p.m. with a performance by Craig Campbell followed by guitar duo Love and Theft. Tickets for the 21-and-over show are $15.
"Uncle Lar" offers his famous tips on everything from marriage to lotteries to children. The "wise-cracking black sheep" is also a regular on "The Bob and Tom show." Tickets for the 21-and-over show are $25 with the minimum purchase of two food items or beverages.
This may be the last time to see Todd Barry perform without any prepared material when he makes this stop on "The Final Crowd Work Tour." Tickets for the 21-and-over show are $20.
Frankie & the Most at the Tonic Room, 2447 N. Halsted Ave., 7:30 p.m.
Frankie & the Most will perform pop-funk and soul for your dancing pleasure. Also on the bill are S'Pocket, an up-and-coming funk fusion band, and McFabulous. Tickets for the 21-and-over show are $8. Doors open at 7 p.m.
8 Segundas Presents: Alfredo Olivas at Joe's on Weed Street, 940 W. Weed St., 10 p.m.
Doors open at 9 p.m. for the Sabado de Gloria concert featuring Banda Nueva Raza, Estilo Especial, Los Enyervados, Tamborazo Rey de Oros, La Nueva Descarga Nortena & DJ Ben VDP. Alfredo Olivas is scheduled to take the stage at 10 p.m. Tickets are $25 for the first 100 and $30 after. Must be 21 or older to enter.
Brunch 101 Cooking Class at Mon Ami Gabi, 2300 N. Lincoln Park West, 1 p.m.
Executive Chef Andrew Shedden gives guests the recipe and secrets behind some of the restaurant's favorite brunch items including: quiche Lorraine, French toast with bananas Foster sauce, market fruit salad with vanilla syrup. Also learn to perfectly prepare deviled eggs and oven-baked bacon. Taste the creations while sipping a zesty bloody mary. The interactive class costs $50 and includes a recipe booklet.
High School Sports
Baseball (1-1) vs Northside College Prep Mustangs, 5501 N. Kedzie Ave., 10 a.m.
Tennis at Brother Rice Elite Tournament at Moraine Valley Community College, 9000 W. College Parkway, Palos Hills, 8 a.m.
Soccer (3-2-1) vs Elgin Academy Hilltoppers at Lincoln Park Turf Field, 1860 N. Cannon Drive, 10:30 a.m.
Men's and women's track at Luther North College Prep, 5700 W. Berteau Ave., noon
Soccer at the Timothy Christian Tournament, 1061 S. Prospect, Elmhurst, noon
Easter Brunch at North Pond, 2610 N. Cannon Drive, 10 a.m.
Join the 2014 Michelin Star-winning restaurant for a special Easter brunch. Diners choose from a menu of items for each of the three courses. First course choices include: gingered crab-carrot bisque with Alaskan king crab meat, pork tenderloins with maple jus, champagne shrimp with smoked salmon or soft poached eggs with creamed morel mushroom ragout. The brunch is $80 per meal.
Or catch a theatrical performance Sunday:
• "Ramona Quimby" at Apollo Theater, 2540 N. Lincoln Ave., 1 p.m., Tickets: $10-$16
• "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot" at DePaul University Theatre School, 2350 N. Racine Ave. 2 p.m., Tickets: $15
• "Our Class" at Greenhouse Theater Center, 2257 N. Lincoln Ave., 2:30 p.m., Tickets: $47.50
• "Without Trace" at Greenhouse Theater Center, 2257 N. Lincoln Ave., 3 p.m., Tickets: $16-25
• "The Way West" at Steppenwolf Theatre Company, 1650 N. Halsted St., 3 p.m., 7:30 p.m., Tickets: $68
• "A View From the Bridge" at Victory Gardens Theater, 2433 N. Lincoln Ave., 3 p.m., Tickets: $25
• "reWILDing Genius" at Steppenwolf Theatre Company, 1650 N. Halsted St., 4 p.m., Tickets: $20
• "Cicada" at Greenhouse Theater Center, 2257 N. Lincoln Ave, 4:30 p.m., Tickets: $30-$35
• "Songs From an Unmade Bed" at Apollo Theater, 2450 N. Lincoln Ave., 7 p.m., Tickets: $25-$30