CHICAGO — Several homes were burglarized in East Village and Noble Square in the past week, according to police.
Police sent out a community alert warning residents about a pattern of burglaries from April 9 through Sunday in which homes were entered through windows, and items were taken. Whoever got into each home then left through a door, according to the alert.
No descriptions of the suspects were available.
According to police, the incidents happened at the following locations and times:
• 1300 block of West Walton Street during the evening on Thursday
• 1000 block of North Winchester Avenue during the daytime on Friday
• 2000 block of West Augusta Boulevard during the daytime on Friday
• 1500 block of West Walton Street between April 9 and Sunday
• 1400 block of West Chestnut Street overnight Saturday into Sunday
Police urged anyone with information to call detectives at 312-747-8382.