LAKEVIEW — Several parts of Lakeview will be in the spotlight Monday for film projects across the neighborhood, including "Chicago Fire" and The Onion's marketing company.
Residents should take note of parking restrictions throughout Monday for three film projects in east Lakeview, according to notices from Ald. Tom Tunney (44th).
NBC's "Chicago Fire" will be filming at a home at 700 W. Melrose St., shooting both inside and outside to show paramedics entering.
Parking will be restricted on Monday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on:
- Both sides of Melrose from 700 W. Melrose to 722 W. Melrose
- Both sides of Halsted from Belmont to Aldine
- South side of Aldine from 715 to 655 W. Aldine
Street parking will be restricted on:
- West side of Halsted, from Addison to Waveland
- South side of Waveland, from Fremont to Halsted
And finally, a company called Selfie LLC will be using the 3300 block of North Halsted Street for a production on Monday between 12 p.m. and 12 a.m.
Parking will be restricted on the west side of Halsted, between 3320 N. Halsted St., or Scarlet Bar, and 3300 N. Halsted St., or Dexter Lock Service.