ROGERS PARK — The "moon-like craters" found on Pratt Boulevard and other neighborhood streets are slated to be fixed by the city this fall, said Ald. Joe Moore (49th).
Thirty blocks of pavement — including Pratt Boulevard from the lake to Ashland Boulevard, which is heavily marred by potholes — would be resurfaced this year, Moore said in a newsletter to constituents.
Work has been delayed on the streets because Peoples Gas has been replacing pipeline throughout the ward, he said, but now resurfacing should begin this month.
The following blocks will be resurfaced:
• 7300 block of North Bell Avenue
• 1200-1300 blocks of West Columbia Avenue
• 1700 block of West Columbia Avenue
• 7400-7432 block of North Damen Avenue
• 1700-1900 blocks of West Estes Avenue
• 7034 block of North Glenwood Avenue (east of tracks)
• 7100 block of North Glenwood Avenue (east of tracks)
• 6400-6500 blocks of North Greenview Avenue
• 6900 block of North Hermitage Avenue
• 2000-2100 blocks of West Jarvis Avenue
• 1900-2000 block of West Morse Avenue
• 6600-6700 block of North Newgard Avenue
• 1200-1300 block of West North Shore Avenue
• 1700 block of West North Shore Avenue
• 1048-1500 block of West Pratt Boulevard
• 6800-6944 blocks of North Ravenswood Avenue (both sides of tracks)