RED HOOK — A fourth suspect was arrested for the Red Hook drive-by shooting that injured five people and caused a pregnant woman to miscarry last month, prosecutors said.
Ronald Williams, 22, was charged with multiple counts of attempted murder, assault and criminal posession of a weapon, according to a criminal complaint from the Brooklyn District Attorney's office.
Officials believe that Williams, along with Marquise Frederick, Quamari McAllister and Elijah Wells fired several gunshots at a group standing in front of an apartment building at 9A Dwight St. on Aug. 3 around 10:50 p.m.
Five individuals were wounded in the shooting, including Special-Caijae Houston, the pregnant woman who lost her child and is still in the hospital, according to the New York Daily News, which first reported the arrest.
Frederick, McAllister and Wells have already been arrested and charged, officials said.
Williams was ordered held without bail, according to the DA. Information for his attorney was not immediately available.