A fire broke out in an apartment on 92nd Street Friday morning, the FDNY said.
Reem Acra, who has made dresses for Halle Berry and Bette Midler, sued the Chetrit Group, records show.
The blaze at 10-39 51st St. left nine people injured, all of them first responders.
A fire broke out in a fourth floor apartment in the Pink Houses Tuesday afternoon.
The cat was burned to death in front of an East 182nd Street building.
Nearly 200 firefighters battled the Hunts Point fire for more than seven hours, the FDNY said.
The same family lost two rabbits and a guinea pig in the July 21 blaze on Greene Avenue.
Longtime customers pitched in to help clean up ruined equipment and shattered glass.
The fire broke out on the 70th floor around 6:45 p.m. Sunday, FDNY officials said.
The Brooklyn Movement Center and a doula service have both moved back into the mansion.
The fire broke out just after 5 a.m. in Omega Gourmet Deli.
Lt. Gordon Ambelas is believed to have exhausted his 20-minute respirator, sources said.
The 37th Avenue building has been shuttered since an April fire caused by overloaded power strip.
Lt. Gordon Ambelas, of Staten Island, died in the fire at 75 Wilson St. Saturday night.
The fire began inside a bodega and spread to nearby shopfronts, the FDNY said.
Get our daily New York City news and alerts!
Thank you for signing up!
Would you like to sign up for additional newsletters?
Thank you for signing up for additional newsletters.