THE BRONX — Two men were found dead after a fire broke out in a vacant building Wednesday night, police said.
The men, whose names weren't immediately released, were found inside 615 Faile St., near Randall Avenue, once firefighters brought the blaze under the control about 11:30 p.m., officials said.
The pair, who were in their 30s, were pronounced dead at Lincoln Medical Center, police said.
It wasn't immediately clear what sparked the fire.
The building has been vacant since about 2009, but frequented by squatters, according to Department of Buildings records.
Callers told the DOB that squatters had set a fire there in March, records show.