It's World Hummus Day and several restaurants will be giving away free hummus and Mediterranean food.
The restaurant Nanoosh is giving out free hummus from 3 to 6 p.m. Friday at its five Manhattan locations.
There will also be a pop-up hummus tasting bar with green tahini, and shashuka sauce.
Here's a list of all of Nanoosh locations in Manhattan:
• 2012 Broadway between West 68th and West 69th streets, Upper West Side
• 111 University Place between East 12th and East 13th streets, Greenwich Village
• 173 Madison Ave. between East 33rd and East 34th streets, Midtown
• 469 Seventh Ave. between West 35th and West 36th streets, Midtown
• 30 Rockefeller Plaza (Concourse) between West 49th and West 50th streets, Midtown
The Hummus and Pita Co. at 585 Sixth Ave., between West 16th and West 17th streets, is also celebrating World Hummus Day with a sweet treat. The company is giving out free cookie dough and chocolate hummus with the purchase of any meal.