CROWN HEIGHTS — A fire broke out in a St. Johns Place building Thursday afternoon, the FDNY said.
The blaze broke out about noon in a second-floor apartment at 1545 St. Johns Place, near Buffalo Avenue, a fire spokesman said.
Sixty firefighters rushed to the scene and rescued a woman from the flames, the spokesman said.
She suffered minor injuries and was taken to Interfaith Medical Center, where she was stable, he added.
The cause of the fire, which was brought under control about 30 minutes after it sparked, was under investigation.