The pesticide will reduce the mosquito population and try to stop the risk of West Nile virus.
Health inspectors found "sewage or liquid waste" inside the restaurant Tuesday.
They also arrested an employee of a bodega for selling prescription Viagra pills.
The city's Health and Hospitals Corporation will take over in January 2016.
Rodney Cotton's painful erection was caused by anti-depressant medication, according to a lawsuit.
The alleged victim was a fellow employee at Harlem SNUG.
Jose Ferrer was paralyzed from the waist down after doctors failed to treat his fungal infection.
Victor Woods, 53, died of a bleeding ulcer after a week at Rikers on drug possession charges.
Rudolph Richardson had to beg a jail doctor to put his severed finger on ice, according to a lawsuit.
Councilwoman Liz Crowley said she thought HHC should take the job.
City Councilman Corey Johnson is holding a hearing on Rikers' health care provider, Corizon.
The building is the third SMA Equities-owned property with with lead levels above EPA guidelines.
At least 15 people have gotten the illness since 2013, according to the Department of Health.
Puddin', located at 102 St. Mark's Place, announced its closure on Facebook Sunday night.
The city Health Department said more reporting, not inferior care, was to blame.
Get our daily New York City news and alerts!
Thank you for signing up!
Would you like to sign up for additional newsletters?
Thank you for signing up for additional newsletters.