Con Ed recently shut off gas at eight buildings owned by Alma Realty due to illegal hookups.
Salvatore Grillo was hit in the head by a manhole cover while he was walking his dog on Feb. 2, 2015.
Investigators sifting for gas stove hose used to "improperly" siphon gas from restaurant to apartments.
A commercial tenant sued the landlord in 2000 after his variety store was destroyed in a fire.
Dilber Kukic was at the epicenter of the explosion, but survived and saved the building owner's son.
Margo Kane almost lost her lower leg in a massive explosion in Midtown Manhattan in 2007.
The outage affected buildings on West 30th Street between Eighth and Ninth avenues, Con Ed said.
The first fire was reported at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, according to the FDNY.
The RFK Bridge also received another generator to power the lift span over the Harlem River.
Inspectors in Manhattan and The Bronx were busted during an investigation that began two years ago.
Three Con Ed workers were arrested for taking $200 bribes before doing service inspections, police said.
A sanitation truck was stuck in the large hole on Monday morning, officials and witnesses said.
The water and steam systems were shut down in several Lincoln Center facilities this morning.
Power outage in Rochdale Village stranded 52 people in elevators and on scaffolding, authorities say.
The blaze sent smoke into the department store Monday morning, workers said.
Get our daily New York City news and alerts!
Thank you for signing up!
Would you like to sign up for additional newsletters?
Thank you for signing up for additional newsletters.