Technology / OperationsProduct Manager Audience Development Director Community Manager, DNAinfo & Neighborhood Square
As Product Manager, you will build and execute against a strategy for a broad range of audience- and business-building products, including DNAinfo.com, newsletters, sponsored content, and podcasts. You must have a passion for making local news work as journalism and a business — that means putting our journalists and our sales force in a position to win, and caring deeply about what users want. You must have impeccable organization and communication skills to work hand and hand with the tech, content and sales teams, while keeping a laser focus on the user. This role requires creativity and quick decision-making.
• Analyze usage of and help drive strategy for our desktop sites, mobile applications, and mobile web in regards to user engagement, retention and monetization across all our products.
• Use Agile methodology to pick and define sprint goals Identify market requirements for new and existing products that will differentiate DNAinfo from competitors and drive increased adoption of DNAinfo’s suite of products, including NeighborhoodSquare.com.
• Detail and document use cases, product requirements, user stories, wireframes, and project wrap-ups.
• Coordinate between engineering, design, analytics, advertising and edit to ensure smooth product releases.
• Define tasks, resources and time required to complete medium to large size projects, including phased approaches Closely monitor new market trends and product partners that will augment projects.
If you want to join us, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DNAinfo is New York's leading neighborhood news source. We deliver up-to-the-minute reports on entertainment, education, politics, crime, and dining across all five boroughs. Our award-winning journalists find the stories – big or small – that matter most to New Yorkers.