Bell’s Specialty Beer Night at Tuman’s Tap & Grill, 2159 W. Chicago Ave., is scheduled for 7 p.m. Jan. 16.
Monica Mooney from Bell’s Brewery will be at the gathering to help attendees enjoy hard-to-find Bell’s beers ranging from $6-$8.
Featured beers include:
• Raspberry Ale — only two quarter barrels of this ale available in Chicago
• Special Double Cream Stout — from the winter specialty stout series
• Third Coast Old Ale — malt-focused ale that gets better with age
• Oarsman Ale — year-round beer not often seen on tap
• Two Hearted Ale — remarkably drinkable American-style India Pale Ale