CHICAGO — Fourteen people were shot in incidents across Chicago since Friday morning, police said.
• Three people were shot in a Greektown restaurant early Saturday morning. One of those people is in custody.
• In Washington Heights at 2:44 a.m., a 21-year-old man was shot while standing on a front porch in the 10000 block of South Parnell Avenue.
He was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in serious condition after being shot in his back.
• In Humboldt Park at 2:37 a.m., a 24-year-old man was shot while riding in a vehicle in the 600 block of North Drake Avenue.
He took himself to West Suburban Hospital after being shot in his back.
• In Garfield Park at 2 a.m., a 31-year-old man was shot while walking on the sidewalk in the 3300 block of West Fulton Street.
The man took himself to Mount Sinai Hospital after being shot in his right leg.
• In Belmont Cragin at 12:42 a.m., a 21-year-old man was robbed of his cellphone and shot while walking on the sidewalk in the 2300 block of North Central Avenue.
A gunman got out of a black SUV and demanded the victim's wallet and cellphone. The victim fought with the gunman, whose gun went off.
The gunman got back into the SUV with the phone, while the victim was taken to Community First Hospital with a gunshot wound to his left hand.
• In Humboldt Park at 12:39 a.m., a 42-year-old man was shot in an alley in the 2600 block of West Potomac Avenue.
He was taken to St. Mary's Hospital after being shot in his left elbow and right knee.
• In Douglas at 9:45 p.m. Friday, a 34-year-old man was shot in a drive-by in the 600 block of East 37th Street.
He was on the sidewalk when someone in a dark-colored sedan shot at him.
The victim was taken to Mercy Hospital after being grazed in his chin.
• In West Englewood at 9:32 p.m., two adults were shot while they were on a front porch in the 6200 block of South Marshfield Avenue.
A 23-year-old man was shot in his head. A 25-year-old woman was shot in her back. Both are in serious condition at Stroger Hospital.
• In North Lawndale at 2:30 p.m., two men were shot in the 1300 block of South Spaulding Avenue. They were shot by someone who approached them on foot.
A 26-year-old man was shot in both legs while a 24-year-old man was shot in his foot. Both were taken to Mount Sinai.
• In Englewood at 4:18 p.m., a 25-year-old man was shot while walking in the 6000 block of South Union Avenue.
He was taken to Stroger in good condition after being shot in his leg.
Aside from in the Greektown shooting, no other people are in custody for these shootings.