CHICAGO — One man was killed and 13 other people were wounded in shootings citywide since Friday morning, police said.
A man shot in Brighton Park Friday morning died after being dropped off at the Cook County Criminal Courthouse at 26th and California.
In nonfatal incidents:
• In East Side around 4:20 a.m. Saturday, a 24-year-old man was standing near a vehicle in the 10000 block of South Avenue M when he was shot in a drive-by. The shots were fired from a gold Chevrolet Trailblazer.
The victim was shot in his left arm and taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center.
• In Auburn Gresham around 4 a.m., a 25-year-old man was shot in a drive-by in the 8300 block of South Peoria Street. The shots were fired from a gray Jeep.
The victim was shot in his abdomen and right leg. He went to Christ hospital in critical condition.
• In Garfield Park around 3:45 a.m., 2 men were shot while standing in the street in the 200 block of North Homan Avenue. Someone fired at them from a nearby alley.
A 21-year-old victim was shot multiple times and taken to Stroger Hospital in serious condition. A 23-year-old man was grazed in his right arm and refused medical help.
• In Garfield Park around 2:40 a.m., a 16-year-old boy was shot in his right leg while he was on the sidewalk with a big group in the 100 block of South Kildare Avenue.
He was sent to Mount Sinai Hospital, but is not cooperating with investigators, police said.
• In South Shore around 2 a.m., a 23-year-old woman was shot while sitting on a porch in the 2700 block of East 78th Street.
The gunman emerged from a vehicle before shooting, then fled.
The woman was shot in her buttocks and taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in good condition.
• In Belmont Cragin around 1:30 a.m., a 19-year-old man was walking westbound in the 5800 block of West Belden Avenue when someone shot him in his left leg. The shooter was in a passing brown minivan.
The victim was taken to Community First Hospital.
• In Humboldt Park early Saturday morning, A man was shot on a sidewalk.
• In Garfield Park around 11:34 p.m. Friday, a 34-year-old man was shot while in the passenger side of a vehicle in the 100 block of North Kilbourn Avenue.
Two gunman walked up and fired at the vehicle, wounding the man in his leg. He was taken to Mount Sinai in good condition.
• In Pilsen Friday night, A 14-year-old boy was shot while walking with friends.
• In Back of the Yards around 5:24 p.m., a 30-year-old man was shot in an alley in the 5400 block of South May St.
He was wounded by someone who walked up before fleeing in a white vehicle. The victim, who police say is a documented gang member, was wounded in his arms and stomach. He was taken to Stroger in serious condition.
• In West Pullman around 6:45 a.m., a 32-year-old man was sitting in a truck parked in an alley in the 11700 block of South Calumet Avenue when he was shot in a drive-by. The shooter was in a gray 4-door sedan.
The victim was taken to Christ hospital in critical after being shot in his back.
No one is in custody in these incidents.