CHICAGO — Shootings have killed four people and wounded three since Wednesday, police said.
• At 2:05 a.m. Thursday, a 28-year-old man was shot to death during a carjacking in Noble Square.
• At 8:33 p.m. Wednesday, two men were shot and killed while outside in Chicago Lawn.
• At 3 p.m., a 26-year-old man was slain during a shooting in Austin.
In non-fatal shootings:
• At 11:03 p.m. Wednesday, a 20-year-old man was shot in Austin, police said. The man was standing on the sidewalk in the 5200 block of West Adams Street when someone in a vacant lot fired shots.
The man was hit in his left leg and he was taken to Loretto Hospital, where his condition was not available but he was listed as "stable," police said.
• At 2:03 p.m., a 23-year-old man was shot in West Pullman, police said. The man was in the 11700 block of South Michigan Avenue when a dark-colored car pulled up and someone inside fired shots.
The man was hit in his upper back and left side and was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center, police said. He was in critical condition.
• At 1:52 p.m., a 20-year-old man was shot in West Pullman, police said. The man was int he 12100 block of South Wentworth Avenue when he got into an argument with someone and the person fired shots.
The man was hit in his buttocks and he was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in good condition, police said.
The attacker ran away, police said.
No one was in custody in these shootings.