LINCOLN PARK — The Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce once again celebrates the diversity of area eateries with the fourth annual Cravings on Clark Restaurant Crawl on Wednesday evening.
The crawl winds up Clark Street from Fullerton Parkway to Diversey Parkway, then around the corner between Orchard and Lakeview avenues.
From 6-9 p.m., participants can amble in, try bites of food and waddle on. Or take one of the free pedicabs.
More than 20 restaurants are slated to take part, including:
• Standard Market Grill, 444 W. Fullerton
• Orange Contemporary Brunch With a Peel, 2413 N. Clark
• Pasta Bowl, 2434 N. Clark
• BIGBOP + Ramen, 2439 N. Clark
• Galway Arms, 2442 N. Clark
• Gaslight Bar & Grille, 2450 N. Clark
• Firecakes Donuts, 2453 N. Clark
• Chopo Chicken, 2460 N. Clark
• Afternoon-Thai Asian Fusion, 2464 N. Clark
• Sweet! Chicago, 2468 N. Clark
• Starbucks, 2525½ N. Clark
• Colectivo Coffee, 2530 N. Clark
• Molly's Cupcakes, 2536 N. Clark
• HopCat Chicago, 2577 N. Clark
• Dunlay's, 2600 N. Clark
• Snow Dragon, 2618 N. Clark
• Wingstop, 2634 N. Clark
• Papa John's Pizza, 2640 N. Clark
• Compass Bar, 433 W. Diversey
• KC Choclatier, 545 W. Diversey
• Jinya Ramen Bar, 553 W. Diversey
• TeaGschwendner, 557 W. Diversey
Also taking part, just to the south of the formal boundaries, is Vanille Patisserie, 2108 N. Clark.
Tickets are $30 in advance ($25 apiece for groups of five or more), $40 at the door. Guest check-in is at HopCat, 2577 N. Clark. A portion of the proceeds goes to the Lakeview Pantry.