CHICAGO — Shootings over the weekend killed eight people and wounded 32, police said.
Shootings have killed four people and wounded 13 since Sunday.
• At 4:51 a.m. Monday, a 66-year-old man was shot and killed in Roseland. A woman, 52, was wounded.
• At 8:15 p.m. Sunday, a 24-year-old man was shot and killed in East Side.
• At 8 p.m., a 20-year-old man was shot dead in Riverdale.
• At 8:21 a.m., a 22-year-old man was shot to death in Burnside. He and a 43-year-old man, who was critically wounded, had been shooting at each other during an argument, police said.
In non-fatal shootings:
• At 3:45 a.m. Monday, a 33-year-old man was shot while driving in Logan Square.
• At 3:30 a.m., an 18-year-old man was wounded in a shooting in Little Village.
• At 9:50 p.m. Sunday, a 29-year-old man and 26-year-old man were shot in Garfield Park, police said. The older man was walking into an apartment building in the 3300 block of West Madison Street when a man walked up, took out a gun and fired shots.
The man was hit in his left leg and taken to Stroger Hospital in good condition, police said.
The man was a documented gang member, a police source said.
The 26-year-old man was standing in the building's lobby during the shooting and had his left arm grazed by a bullet, police said. He took himself to Mount Sinai Hospital.
• At 8:19 p.m., a 29-year-old man was shot in West Englewood, police said. The man was in the 5700 block of South Marshfield Avenue when he was shot in his left arm and leg.
The man was taken to Stroger Hospital, where his condition was not available but he was listed as "stable," police said.
• At 8:05 p.m., an 18-year-old man was shot in Hyde Park.
• At 5:21 p.m., a 24-year-old man was shot in North Lawndale, police said. The man was in the 1200 block of South Keeler Avenue when someone in a car fired shots at him.
The man was hit in his arm and taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in good condition, police said.
• At 12:40 p.m., a 36-year-old man was shot in Chatham, police said. The man was in the 9000 block of South King Drive when someone in a dark blue Infiniti pulled up and a man in the car fired shots.
The victim was hit in his neck and chest and taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in critical condition, police said.
The shooter drove away, police said. The car had a temporary license plate from Indiana.
• At 12:15 p.m., a 34-year-old man was wounded in a shooting in Chicago Lawn, police said. The man was standing on the sidewalk in the 2400 block of West 64th Street when two men walked out of a nearby alley and fired shots.
The man's forehead was grazed by a bullet and a family member took him to Holy Cross Hospital, where he was in good condition, police said.
• At 9:30 a.m., a 15-year-old boy was shot in Fuller Park, police said. The boy was walking in an alley in the 4400 block of South Wells Street when he heard shots and felt pain.
The boy was hit in his left shoulder and right foot and was taken to Comer Children's Hospital. His condition was not available but he was listed as "stable," police said.
No one was in custody in these shootings.