CHICAGO — Shootings have killed one person and wounded four since Friday, police said.
• At 6:23 p.m. Friday, a 17-year-old was found shot to death in Chicago Lawn.
In non-fatal shootings:
• At 11:02 p.m. Friday, an 18-year-old woman was shot in Humboldt Park when a car full or women opened fire on her.
• At 2:40 p.m., a 25-year-old man was shot in South Shore, police said. The man was driving in the 2100 block of East 71st Street when a bullet came through his passenger-side window.
The man was hit in his hand and taken to South Shore Hospital in good condition, police said.
• At 2:16 p.m., a 22-year-old man was shot in Roseland, police said. The man was working on a car outside in the 10200 block of South Calumet Avenue when someone in a gangway across the street fired shots at him.
The man was hit in his neck and taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in critical condition, police said.
• At 1:43 p.m., a 32-year-old man was shot in West Englewood, police said. The man was in the 7000 block of South Racine Avenue when he was shot in his leg.
The man was taken to St. Bernard Hospital in good condition, police said.
No one was in custody in these shootings.
In other violence, a man was critically wounded when he was stabbed on a CTA bus in Roseland, police said.