CHICAGO — At least five businesses spanning four Northwest Side neighborhoods have reported break-ins since the beginning of February, police said.
In each case, someone kicked or pried open the door of a business during early morning hours, according to an alert released Thursday.
The incidents were reported at the following times and locations:
• Between 5:45 p.m. on Feb. 2 and 10:15 a.m. on Feb. 3 in the 6900 block of West Belmont Avenue
• At 3:33 a.m. on Feb. 9 in the 4700 block of North Milwaukee Avenue
• At 4:25 a.m. on Feb. 12 in the 4900 block of North Milwaukee Avenue
• At 3:54 a.m. on Feb. 20 in the 6300 block of North Nagle Avenue
• At 4:58 a.m. on Feb. 20 in the 5900 block of Montrose Avenue
Anyone with information on the burglaries is asked to call detectives at 312-744-8263.