CHICAGO— Shootings across Chicago since Saturday afternoon has left 11 people wounded, police said.
In terms of non-fatal shootings from Sunday morning:
• A Washington Heights shooting left a woman wounded early Sunday, police said.
• A Little Village shooting left a man injured, police said.
• A West Humboldt Park shooting on Sunday left a man wounded, police said.
In terms of non-fatal shootings from Saturday afternoon and evening:
• A Fuller Park shooting left a man wounded on Saturday, police said.
• An 18-year-old man was shot and wounded in Marquette Park, police said.
For more neighborhood news, listen to DNAinfo Radio here: