LINCOLN PARK — Lincoln Park is home to the top three most expensive home sales in the Chicago area so far this year, according to a new report.
The mansion at 2026 N. Mohawk St. ranked no. 1, selling for $8.35 million. The seven-bedroom home is outfitted with a theater, indoor and outdoor basketball courts, an exercise room and a library, among other amenities.
The report was compiled by real estate website theopenhouse.com.
The home theater at 2026 N. Mohawk St. [All photos Courtesy/Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices]
Check out the full list below:
1. $8.35 million: 2026 N. Mohawk St., Chicago
2. $4.95 million: 1804 N. Mohawk St., Chicago
3. $4.9 million: 399 W. Fullerton Parkway, Unit 9, Chicago
4. $4.65 million: 132 E. Delaware Place, Unit 6308A, Chicago
5. $4.5 million 800 N. Michigan Ave. Unit 5101, Chicago
6. $4.1 million: 1922 N. Dayton St., Chicago
7. $4 million: 245 Sheridan Road, Kenilworth, IL
8. $3.98 million: 4 E. Elm St. Unit 16S, Chicago IL
9. $3.95 million: 725 Roslyn Place, Evanston, IL
10. $3.9 million: 193 Chestnut St., Winnetka, IL
For more neighborhood news, listen to DNAinfo Radio here: