CHICAGO — Shootings Saturday night and Sunday have left one man dead and at least six people wounded.
The most recent homicide happened about 11:30 p.m. Saturday when 20-year-old Kendall Floyd was gunned down in a drive-by shooting near his home in the 3400 block of West Madison Street.
In other shootings:
• A 24-year-old woman was shot in her left hand in Austin about 6 a.m. Sunday, police said. The woman was a passenger in a car in the 900 block of North Lavergne Avenue when someone opened fire, striking her.
The driver dropped off the woman at Loretto Hospital, where she was listed in good condition.
• About 3:50 a.m. Sunday, a 23-year-old man walked into Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center with multiple gunshot wounds. The man told police he was shot in the 4600 block of West Diversey Avenue in Belmont Cragin. No further information was available.
• A 19-year-old man was shot while sitting in his parked car in Chatham early Sunday, police said. The man was in the 8100 block of South Drexel Avenue when a gunman walked up and fired multiple shots, striking the victim in his leg about 3:40 a.m.
The man tried to drive away, but crashed into a parked car. He then ran away to the 7900 block of South Ingleside Avenue, where he notified police. The man was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center, where his condition had stabilized.
Police said the victim had gang ties.
• A man is in critical condition after he was shot multiple times in Washington Park about 2:45 a.m. Sunday, police said. Officers responding to a call of shots fired found the man on the sidewalk in the 5600 block of South Wabash Avenue.
The victim, believed to be in his 20s or 30s, was taken to Stroger Hospital, where he was listed in critical condition.
• In Logan Square, a 16-year-old boy was shot in his hip and thigh about 11:30 p.m. Saturday, police said. The teen was walking near Cortland Street and Lawndale Avenue when someone in a passing dark-colored SUV opened fire.
The teen ran away to the 1900 block of North Central Park Avenue, where he notified police. The boy was taken to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, where his condition had stabilized. Police said the teen was gang-affiliated.
• A 19-year-old man was shot in his back in Greater Grand Crossing about 8:30 p.m. Saturday, police said. The victim claims he was in the 7000 block of South Vernon Avenue when a gunman walked up from behind and shot him.
The victim was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where his condition had stabilized.
No one was in custody for any of the shootings.