CHICAGO — Police issued an alert to Ukrainian Village residents after a series of daytime incidents in which burglars entered homes through unsecured bedroom windows.
The incidents occurred between Feb. 10 at Tuesday during various morning and afternoon hours, according to an alert.
The incidents occurred in the:
• 2100 block of West Walton Street on Feb. 10.
• 2000 block of West Augusta Boulevard on Feb. 12.
• 900 block of North Wolcott Avenue on Feb. 12.
• 1800 block of Augusta on Sunday and Monday.
• 800 block of North Campbell Avenue on Tuesday.
• 1000 block of North Leavitt Street twice on Tuesday.
The alert suggested that residents keep doors and windows locked, as well as to save any video surveillance if available.
Anyone with information is asked to call detectives at 312-747-8382.