CHICAGO — One person was killed and at least 14 others wounded in citywide shootings Saturday night and Sunday morning.
Two men were shot — one fatally — in Humboldt Park late Saturday night, said Officer Michael Sullivan, a police spokesman. Cops in the area found the men in the 1000 block of North Saint Louis Avenue about 10:30 p.m.
Antonio Alves, 18, was struck in his body and pronounced dead at Stroger Hospital at 10:49 p.m. Saturday, authorities said. And a 24-year-old man is listed in critical condition at Mount Sinai Hospital after he was hit in his ribcage.
Three other men were killed over the weekend, including an 18-year-old who was shot in his gut during an argument, a 54-year-old who was struck Saturday night and a 21-year-old who was shot dead outside a South Shore McDonald's.
In non-fatal shootings:
• Two adult males were shot in the 8700 block of South Houston Avenue at about 6:15. They were taken in critical condition to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, fire officials said.
• A 23-year-old man was shot multiple times in the 7400 block of South Phillips Avenue at about 2:50 p.m., said Officer Veejay Zala, a police spokesman. The victim was taken in serious condition to Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
• A 33-year-old man was shot in his chest and arm in Little Village at 6:43 a.m. Sunday, Sullivan said. The victim was listed in "serious condition" at Mount Sinai Hospital after the shooting, which occurred near West 32nd Street and South Komensky Avenue.
• At 5:55 a.m. Sunday, a woman whose age wasn't available drove herself to Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center after she was shot in her leg. The woman claimed she was struck while driving her car in the 4400 block of West Dickens Avenue in Hermosa, police said.
• Two people were shot in North Lawndale at 2:46 a.m. Sunday, Sullivan said. The pair had been sitting in a parked car in the 3100 block of West Fillmore Street when a gunman approached and opened fire.
A 29-year-old man was hit in his wrist, while a 22-year-old woman was grazed in her forehead. Both were listed in good condition at Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center.
• About 15 minutes earlier in West Englewood, an 18-year-old woman was shot in her knee, Sullivan said. The teen was walking with her aunt when someone began shooting near the intersection of West 71st and South Wood streets.
The teen was treated at Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn.
• A 30-year-old man was shot in his back and leg in the Belmont Cragin neighborhood early Sunday, Sullivan said. The man was a passenger in a car heading east in the 5700 block of West Fullerton Avenue, when someone from a light-colored car opened fire at 12:53 a.m.
The man was treated at Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center.
• In Humboldt Park, a 27-year-old man was shot in his arm in the 2600 block of West Wabansia Avenue at 11:27 p.m. Saturday. Police said the man was riding his bicycle when someone in an SUV pulled up alongside him, yelled gang slogans and started shooting.
• A 30-year-old man was shot in his lower right leg in the 7900 block of South Francisco Avenue about 10:15 p.m. Saturday, Sullivan said. The victim was treated at Advocate Christ Medical Center for the Ashburn shooting.
• About 9 p.m. Saturday, a 16-year-old boy was shot in his head in the 7100 block of South Sangamon Street in Englewood. The teen was listed in "stable condition" at Advocate Christ Medical Center, Sullivan said.
• A 33-year-old man walked into Advocate Trinity Hospital with a graze wound in his left calf Saturday night, police said. The man claims he was shot in the 2400 block of East 106th Street at 7:06 p.m.