The DNAinfo archives brought to you by WNYC.
Read the press release here.

Police, Fire Respond to Carbon Monoxide Leak in Old Town

By Quinn Ford | January 25, 2013 8:00pm

OLD TOWN — Police cars and fire trucks blocked off the 1200 block of North Wells Street Friday night while responding to a carbon monoxide leak at a residential building.

Authorities told residents of 1225 North Wells Street there was a carbon monoxide leak in the building apparently caused by a construction sight located just north of the building.

Authorities were not evacuating residents as of 7:30 p.m., but they were keeping residents who entered the building in the lobby.

Police and fire department officials left the scene by 8 p.m.