The man was taken to New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell listed in serious condition, FDNY said.
The worker was shocked while working at 1140 Avenue of the Americas, officials said.
An elevator mechanic was shocked and burned on the face while working at 767 Third ave., fire officials said.
A man received an electric shock at 137 Centre Street Thursday morning.
Get Our Daily Afternoon News Update Newsletter
Thank you for signing up!
Would you like to sign up for additional newsletters?
Thank you for signing up for additional newsletters.